- Great team spirit, eager to be the spider in the web, creating alignment & maintaining focus.
- Our primary programming language is Python, the ideal candidate would have end-to-end development experience with Python. Experience with the following libraries will be key: Pandas, NumPy, SciPy, Scikit-Learn and NLP libraries such as NLTK, spaCy.
- R&D experience and knowledge of financial markets & securities.
- Experience with large data sets and time series data.
- Good understanding of mathematical & statistical concepts in trading.
- Solid experience with evaluating financial models & algorithms.
- Experience with Python Zipline library.
- Experience developing end-to-end applications (deploying applications in a production environment including testing, performance monitoring).
- Agile working experience.
- Experience setting research topics & goals.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure, e.g. AWS.