What about my tax documents?

Following the tax year-end (June in Australia), we will provide you with a detailed tax report reporting the dividend income, capital gains, franking credits, and capital associated with the units held over the full year. If you need intermediate documents for other tax jurisdictions we will try our best to help you, just send us a message.

Leave a Reply